TERMS & CONDITIONS
For the purposes of these conditions Esther Beazer shall herein be referred to as Management, Prairie Made Market shall be referred to as the Show, the vendor or participating sponsor shall be referred to as Exhibitor, and Pothole Creek Ranch shall be referred to as the Venue.
1. Exhibitors shall be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set forth in this agreement and any changes must be made either in person, email or by phone directly to Management. The Exhibitor agrees that Management shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during and after the Show.
2. No Exhibitor shall be permitted to exhibit unless he/she has paid in full prior to the Show, as per the fees indicated upon registration and fee due date.
3. Management agrees to provide the Exhibitor, in accordance to what they applied for, either an empty space with the dimensions as stated in the Exhibitor’s application or a space with the dimensions as stated in the Exhibitor’s application with a provided table at the Show.
4. All electrical wiring and outlets shall be at the Exhibitor’s expense. All operating electrical equipment used in the exhibit must have C.S.A. or equivalent provincial power authority approval. Electrical use needs to be pre-arranged or a fee of $25 will be charged.
5. Exhibitor will be liable for and will indemnify and hold harmless Management from any loss of damages whatsoever suffered by Management as a result of any loss or damages whatsoever occurring to or suffered by any person or company, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Exhibitor, other Exhibitors, Management, the owner of the building and their respective agents & contractors, servants and employees and members of the public attending the Show, either on the said space or elsewhere if said loss or damages arose from or were in any way connected with Exhibitor’s occupancy of said space.
6. Management recommends that the Exhibitor carry their own liability insurance.
7. Management reserves the right at any time to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel Exhibitors or their personnel if, in Management’s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other Show participants, Management, or patrons.
8. Exhibitor agrees to confine his presentation within the contracted space only and to maintain staff in his booth space during all Show hours.
9. Exhibitor agrees to set up his display by the set up time limit. The Exhibitor will not set up his display during the show hours.
10. The Exhibitor agrees that no display may be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the Show but must remain intact until the end of the closing hour of the Show. The Exhibitor also agrees to remove his exhibit and equipment for the Show building by the final move-out time limit, or in the event of failure to do so, the Exhibitor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred.
11. Management shall not be liable in damages or otherwise for failure to carry out the terms of this agreement in whole or in part where caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike or by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Management whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein.
12. Management does not provide exhibitors with exclusivity to any one particular product or service. However, only one representative for product/service will be allowed from a Direct Marketing, Direct Selling or Multi-line Marketing Business.
13. Transference of application or exhibition space to a business, other than whom it is addressed or confirmed, is not permitted.
14. Limit of one business/exhibitor per Table or Booth space, sharing is not permitted.
15. Management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space if the Exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of this contract in which case the Exhibitor shall forfeit as liquidated damages all space rental payments made by him and any further occupancy of such space.
16. The Management assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any property placed in the Show and the Management is hereby expressly released and discharged from any and all liability from any loss.
17. If the Management shall consider it inadvisable to hold the said exposition at the time and/or place herein provided, the Management shall have the right to change the date and/or place within the same City, giving the Exhibitor written notice thereof by mail addressed to the address given herein.
18. Management & the Venue reserve the right to reproduce all photographs, images and likenesses taken during the Show for future promotional purposes.
19. Exhibitor will be subject to a service fee of $20 if excessive rubbish is left behind at his contracted space.
20. Management will make a refund of all monies by the Exhibitor in the event that the Show is not held
21. This contract may be cancelled by either party provided written notice is received by the other at least six (6) weeks prior to the Show, in which case the Exhibitor will be responsible for 50% of the total contracted amount. If the Exhibitor cancels after this date, but prior to 21 days of the Show, then he shall responsible for 75% of the total contracted space costs. If the Exhibitor cancels within 21 days prior to the Show, he will be liable for 100% of the total contracted space costs. By cancelling this contract the Exhibitor forfeits all rights or claims to the allocated space and Management is free to lease it to others and collect the cancellation charge as liquidation damages.